Friday, May 8, 2009

I'm a Purex Insider!

A little while ago, I applied to be Purex insider so I could be one of 200 bloggers allowed to try out the latest and greatest from Purex...
And I'm in!!
I received my welcome packet a few days ago and could not wait to try out the new product - and can't wait to show you when I post my official review. I just might include a video - my first - for this blog.
This product just might revolutionize the way you do laundry.
It'll put the fashizzle on your laundrizzle.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm doing a review right now from eco store. Can't wait to read your reviews.

Keep checking I will have some giveaway coming up with the review.

TFS -- Happy Mothers Day

Stacy Uncorked said...

How cool!! I'll be looking forward to your review! :)

Wishing you a Very Happy Mother's Day! :)