Thursday, June 17, 2010

To Make List

With the growing popularity of craft blogs and my ever-growing list of them on my blogroll, it's no wonder that I have a long list of things I want to make.  I find this both exciting and frustrating at the same time, as I'm always excited to find a new project but frustrated when I can't find the time to make it or finish it or blog about it.

Nevertheless, the list remains.  Seriously.  I have a favorites category called "Stuff to Make".

That pretty much sums it up, doesn't it?

Here are the things I'm tossing up for the next sewing round:

Preschool Backpack from Pattern Play Designs (via You Can Make This)
photo credit: Pattern Play Designs

Gathered Clutch from Anna at Noodlehead


photo credit: Noodlehead

Love your Lunchbox from Ginia18

photo credit: ginia18

Guess it'll be some sort of bag project, whenever I finally decide!

I feel a trip to the local quilt shop comin' on for some fabric browsing!


No comments: