Thursday, May 13, 2010

On the Market

We've gone and done it... decided to sell our home.

We built this home over three years ago, right before Lil Sis came along.  Seriously.  I was moving in boxes while 8 months pregnant.  Fuuuuunnnnn.

*sigh*

Good times.

After three years out here in country bliss filled with giggles, tears, curiosity and no lack of spiders, snakes, mice, and scorpions... we've reached a point where we're ready to be in a neighborhood where the kids can grow up alongside other children (without having to plan a playdate).  The first step, naturally, is selling the home we're in now, so here we go.

Does this mean I'm supposed to keep it clean all the time??

Riiiiiiiiiggghttt.

In other news, I've finally completed the cushion-recovering project.  I decided to go with oilcloth over fabric after reading about Dana's slipcovers, enamored with the idea of wiping off my kiddo's spills rather than having to launder them.  I can't get decent pics tonight with the lighting, so the reveal will have to wait another day or two.  Can you stand it??!

Now - off to straighten things up.  You know, just in case.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

That's a big step. Good luck.