Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Gentlemen, Start your Scissors

While anxiously awaiting the arrival of my fabric for previously mentioned dress... I decided to go ahead and cut out the pattern pieces, tedious as it may be.  They're laid out nicely on my craft dining room table, just waiting to be pinned to some robin's egg blue linen.

Whee!

I must say though, that after cutting out a size 12... I'm not feeling the love from Simplicity.  Size 12...

I've got your size 12.

Anyhoo.

Stay tuned during the dressmaking drama to catch an upcoming tutorial for these:


"'Sicle Sleeves"!

My girls love their popsicles, but they don't like how cold their hands get, and I don't like how wrapping them with paper towels only leaves me with sticky bits of paper to clean up... so I made them their own little  popsicle sleeves to keep their hands toasty and my patio clean!

Hope you're having a great week!

No comments: