Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Clean Slate

Today is gorgeous.  It's sunny, temperature in the 60s, breezy... just perfect.  I have the windows open so the fresh air can wind its way around my home, bringing the freshness of this time of year inside.

I have had time for introspection these last two weeks, since beginning my new job.  The twenty minute commute in the morning is just perfect for that.  (Who'd have thought a commute could have that effect?)  It's given me quiet time to reflect on things past and things to come, and while it's so easy to dwell on the past, it's so much more productive to think about, dream, and hope for what lies ahead.

The new life and renewed life that is out my window, blooming, budding, and beckoning, is an inspiration to a new perspective for me. 

My slate is wiped clean, ready for new things to be written.

My cup overfloweth with hope, faith, and love.

And the greatest of these is... LOVE.

Here's to new beginnings and better yet... a new outlook.

***and soon to come, a new blog look!***

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

My windows are open today too. I'm hoping it wipes all of the sickness out of our house.