Thursday, December 24, 2009

Ho-Ho-Holy Crap!

Is it really December 24th?!

Man, this December has flown by. Here it is, Christmas Eve, and I am still waiting on Etsy packages to arrive (pllleeeease usps - don't let me down!). Gifts are hidden in my closet waiting to be wrapped. Ingredients are sitting on my counter with a wish to be made into coconut macaroons... and *gasp* I didn't even send out a Christmas card this year! Eek!

So today will be a busy day - I'll be whipping up some last-minute, top-secret tutus since my pettiskirt kits haven't arrived. I'll be wrapping gifts til the wee hours of the morning. And I'll be baking today in between chasing my two little chickies around.

But as for that Christmas card...



Wishing you the happiest of holiday seasons!

1 comment:

Aunt TT said...

Love the card...Merry Christmas :)