Monday, December 28, 2009

2010... in T minus three!

Isn't it crazy how something so constant can be the catalyst of all kinds of change?
Thus it is every year with the beginning of the new year.
In three days, 2010 will begin, as will the chance to make this next year all that I dreamed this past year would have been... and wasn't. Here are a few of the things I'm putting on my list:
1. Take care of me. (By that, I mean all that you think I mean. Exercise, eat better, drink more water, get more sleep, allow myself time away to recharge, and spend more time each day with the Lord.)
2. Take care of my chickies. (Laugh more, play more, dress up more, and not stress so much about messing up more!)
3. Take care of my man. (Be a better wife, better cook, better housekeeper *ahem*, better friend, and make more time to date the man I married.)
4. Create, and find ways to create that reuse and recycle.
6. Give it away and Pay it forward. (Cause that's what it's all about, really.)

I've got a lot riding on ya, 2010, so don't let me down!

To come - Christmas pics and a superhero cape!

No comments: