Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Bloom Where You're Planted

I am very excited about the upcoming selection for the Bloom Book Club. I'll be purchasing my book tomorrow morning as I'm waiting for that midnight sale!

Truthfully, I'm eager to be part of a book club that is so inspirational, as I'm in need of some inspiration right now. I'm at that place in my life where my job is just that. A job. It is a chore to get myself to go to work in the morning because I just don't enjoy what I do. I'm at a crossroads of "Do I get a different job?" and "Do I just stay where I am cause change is too painful?", and it's difficult. I keep praying that there will be an answer or opportunity but I'm just so unsure at this point.

I've put in resumes and applications, so pray that I'll recognize doors that the Lord opens for me and that I'll understand when He closes them.

1 comment:

Joyce said...

When the time is right, the right thing will come along. I've always found that to be true!