Friday, March 19, 2010

A New Season...

"And everything that’s new has bravely surfaced
Teaching us to breathe
What was frozen through is newly purposed
Turning all things green
So it is with You
And how You make me new
With every season’s change
And so it will be
As You are re-creating me
Summer, autumn, winter, spring"  Every Season by Nichole Nordeman



Everything is so gorgeous right now... green and alive and in bloom!  The bluebonnets are finally here!

Time to sit the kiddos in the yard for some pictures, right?

Tiny little peaches are making my mouth water thinking of a summer filled with peach cobbler and peach ice cream.

The apple blooms are dropping, preparing to turn into some juicy green apples.

Even my plum trees are making a comeback after a harsh summer and early winter freeze!

I love springtime and its recurring theme of all things renewed and born again.

Happy Spring to you!

1 comment:

Kate said...

What beautiful photos! I'm jealous of all your spring-y-ness :) It's still mud and brown grass around these parts :( Enjoy!!