Friday, March 26, 2010

Girls Night Out

We'll be heading out early in the morning to my sister's house, where we'll have a jam-packed weekend.  Tomorrow will be all about the chicks... in the evening, they will be dressing up all frilly and going on a date with their daddy and Uncle Duwa to a "Daddy-Daughter" dance coordinated by aforementioned fabulous sister.  And the theme?  Pinkalicious!  My girls love the book, and they're so excited for tomorrow night...

True to her fab nature, auntie has picked out some adorable pettiskirts for the girls to wear.  I put together some special shoes and sparkly tees to coordinate - I have to admit that it was crazily satisfying adding those little rhinestones to the shirts, to the point I want to add them to everything.

What can I say?  I loves me some sparkle.

Stay tuned for pictures!

Oh... and Dana is giving away some of her Peep bunny buntings!!  Get over there and sign up for a chance!!

No comments: