Sunday, November 15, 2009

Welcome to the latest member of our family...

She arrived last week, straight from the North Pole...
She's our very own Elf on the Shelf!
If you haven't heard of the story, click on the link to find out the little trick parents have been using to encourage better behavior during the holiday season. One of my girlfriends began her elf on the shelf tradition last year and had quite a bit of success with it, so I thought I'd try it too. I even ordered a little skirt for her, cause, you know, only a twirly skirt elf would do. She's not named yet, but that's a task I'll give to the girls once we read the story on Thanksgiving night. Then, the little deception, er, tradition can begin!
Of course... with cutie-pies like this, our little elf shouldn't need to report to Santa, right?! (This is the girls' latest superhero costume - captain pants-on-your-head!)

No comments: