Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Target Fast

After balancing my checkbook last week, I discovered that quite a few of those "great deals" I find at Target add up to quite a bit of cash... The dollar bin is particularly evil, since really, not everything in there is a dollar and it's easy to grab a little of all the things you really don't need.

Thus, I have decided to end this love affair with the red bullseye for 60 days.

That's right. No Target until August for me.

And who knows? Maybe at that point, I won't miss it as much...

Who am I kidding?? Is it August yet?!

3 comments:

Pink Haired Momma said...

No Target till AUGUST!!!!!
Have you gone MAD!!

Banteringblonde said...

For real? You can't be serious.... love to see it happen!

Jennifer said...

I can't wait to see how this plays out.