I've been here in Indy for three days now, and I'm ready for home.
I'm learning a lot of great information for my job, which is awesome, but I'm learning some other things as well...
1. It's much more fun going on a trip with another person than it is going solo.
2. It's a little scary being in a downtown metropolitan area by myself.
3. I sleep so much better when I'm snuggled up with my hunk of a hubby.
4. The silence is nice, but the sound of my girls' voices is so much better.
5. It should be a crime to not have a mini-bar in every hotel room.
You know you agree.