Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Lost in Blogland

I've read many articles and posts about finding your blogging niche, and I have to say I feel like mine is a little multiple-personality.  Some days, I'm a mom-blog.  Others, a craft blog.  Still others, foodie or shopping blog.  It's all a mystery, really.

I began this blog when mom-blogs were all the rage, and as my comfort level with parenting has increased, my blogs about parenting seem to have decreased.  Does this mean I know what I'm doing now?  Um, no. 

I could digress a long time on this one.

But I won't.  Point is, I don't feel like my blog name truly describes what I want my blog to be.  I feel like I'm no longer a mommy in need of a time out, but rather a working mom with a passion for creating and my family and making pretty little things, more in need of an outlet than anything else.

So what to do?  Do I begin again, fresh with a new focus?  Will you follow this crazy chicky so I can tell you my story?

Cause I think it's high-time I'm out of time-out.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I definitely think you have a craft blog, with occasional family stuff thrown in.

Brittany Griffiths said...

I remember when your blog was a knitting blog, which is how I found you. I think your writing is great and I have enjoyed the various topics you've presented over the years. Keep up the good work!