Saturday, October 17, 2009

M.O.M.

= Mission: Organized Mom!

With all the chaos that was going on with my job, I sort of lost track of my life and all the daily planning that goes along with it. Now that things are slowing down (somewhat) with work, I'm ready to focus on getting my life and home back in order. I've been perusing some organization blogs this morning, and I'm amazed by the organizing skills of these women! Seriously, I am not worthy - but with their help, I plan to be on my way!

Check out I'm an Organizing Junkie. She has great tips for the everyday and great links for almost every organizing need, and I love her weekly menu plans. What inspiration for this mom who thinks of what to cook on the way home from picking up the girls from daycare...

Speaking of meal planning, I found this link for Dine Without Whine from the orgjunkie site for a service that plans you meals and shopping lists for you, for only $6.95/month! I think I'll try to do it myself, with this as a plan B should those efforts fail!

Next, there is Organizing Your Way. I particularly love the home management notebook idea and all of the site's printables. I'm ready to head to the office supply store and get started - today!

And last, but not least, is Simple Mom, who has a brilliant 12 Weeks to a Peaceful Christmas plan for all of us! I admit it, I am not one of those moms who is ready for Christmas for weeks before the date. I am the one who is shopping on Christmas Eve for last minute items... yes, it's true. While I'm two weeks late for the start of this, I think I have time to hop on board to get ahead on the holiday season this year as it is fast-approaching.

I'm ready for a more organized me!

No comments: